ST. PAT’S ON MAIN STREET
A St. Pat’s celebration on Main Street. Lunch includes Bangers (Irish sausages), Mash (mashed potatoes), root beer and a cookie. Lunch tickets can be purchased from participating merchants, the chamber office or on the day of the event for $6 each.
A drawing will be held at 1:30pm on March 16th giving away a Pot-O-Gold, which will consist of a combination of cash (donated by Claremore Main Street) and Downtown Green Bucks (dollars that must be spent in the participating downtown businesses). Tickets to enter the give away will be tied to purchases in downtown stores or can be purchased for $1.00.
The Lilac Festival is a family fun event, the first Saturday in May. The event is held in downtown Claremore and full of shopping, food, fun and festivities.
- Shopping – Arts, Crafts,
- Accessories, Beauty, Fashion,
- Home Décor and More
- Celebrity Chefs, Health & Wellness,
- Wealth Management
- Great Give-a-ways & more!!!
- $3 Admission, or $1 admission with donation of non-perishable food item
- Children under 12 get in free!
- Free Parking
First Saturday in October. Bicycling event for the entire family. Routes include a Family Fun Ride (approx. 10 miles), and 30, 50, 65 and 100 mile routes for the more experienced rider. Great goodie bags and door prizes!
Downtown Stores stay open until 8:00 pm on Friday and Saturday.Best Dressed Contest for those who come in their favorite Victorian garb. This event is free and open to the public.
This unique Victorian Christmas Celebration includes:
- Live Street Entertainment
- Living Windows
- Victorian Stroll and Dance
- Pictures of Santa for the kids
- Interactive Live Nativity and the Celebration of trees
- Santa’s Clauset – a Christmas shop just for kids!