What to know about tonight’s Taste of Claremore Event:
- Tonight’s event is hosted by Claremore Main Street, and sponsored by our downtown partner Spectrum Paint Company.
- Event starts at 6:00pm
- Tickets to participate in the TASTE OF CLAREMORE portion of the event go on sale at 5:00pm at the Claremore Main Street offices (VERY limited number of tickets remain!)
- Food samples are first come, first serve. When all samples are gone, they are GONE! So get an early jump on visiting our stores and getting your amazing samples.
- The concert portion is FREE TO ATTEND. Even if you do not get food tickets to sample over 20 local restaurants and wineries, you can still enjoy the fun with downtown shopping and live music.
- An autographed guitar by the Swon Brothers will be raffled off tonight, with tickets being sold for $5.00 at the Claremore Main Street offices.
- Water will be sold at the Claremore Main Street offices for $1.00.
- Limited number of chairs will be set up downtown, but those attending the concert are encouraged to bring their own lawn chair as well.
- Food options will be available at all of our downtown restaurants throughout the night, as well as a food truck, which will be located in the RCB ATM parking lot.
Music lineup included:
- 6:00pm- George Melton and The Bison – Feat. Travis Pec
- 7:00pm- Jake Tankersley
- 7:40pm- Makayla Gaylord
- 8:00pm- The Swon Brothers
We are excited to see everyone downtown tonight!